Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sentral Line Dance Jam

width="299"


Today, last week, a group of us Silver Liners joined the Sentral Line Dance Jam at Taiping Setral; organized by Taiping Sentral and Kenny Teh. It was truly an experienced indeed for most of them as its their first at an out-station line dance event. Well maybe one or two of them who have followed Intan and I to some out-station jams before. We hope that you meet our students some day on the dance floor. But, please do not use these events as a money-making, profit in your pocket, business.

Basically we really encouraged our students to go for line dance events once in a while, most importantly to see and get as much skills as possible from other line dancers. From there, at the same time we could learn and get more tips and whats not from them. Besides that of course that's the chance for us to broaden our network in line dancing.


width=299"


For an example, all this while we have been admiring Nancy (pic above) of Senipadu's dance videos on Youtube. And when Intan told me at the dance floor (yes, we were dancing and talking... I know, thats bad!) that she saw Nancy, I was like, "HAHHH!!! are you sure?". OMG! We were so excited enough that we quickly ran towards her as soon as we completed the dance that we were dancing on to earlier. We had a little bit of chat and of course... camwhore!!!

She also gave me some advised on the way I danced. Tqsm. We admit that both of us are still in the learning stage, even though we have a line dance class. That's why we said that we like to go to line dance events. We shall pick-up good dance moves i.e. body movements, hand styling etc.


width="224"


We also met Ya'E from Teluk Intan. There were also line dancers from Parit Buntar and of course Taiping itself.

And what's best than capturing all those moments in videos too thanks to our students who brought along their digicams! I don't think my Oly can accommodate all this as its battery has been given me so much problems now hmm... unless if anyone wanna sponsor one, I would be the most happiest gal on earth... woot!

So, enjoy the videos peeps~




And here's my favourite parts of the videos:
  • minute 05:37 ~ Kenny walked and saw my hand styling during the song Rio.
  • 06:15 ~ He teased me.
  • 06:25 ~ Then when he walked through again, this time he danced along me and did his style LOL!
  • 12:00 ~ We did Sorry Sorry, while everyone watched.
  • 14:41 ~ Earlier Nancy told us that she didn't remember the dance Funky Fire Dance, and that, she would follow us. Unfortunately along the way, I had an accident (mistake) myself hehee... As you could see, that's not a problem at all when you made a mistake in line dancing~ all you have to do is to just continue dancing once you get back the steps... easy-peasy!


We will hope to see all of our dancing buddies again at other events in the near future! We also hope that all is well with all of you on and off of the dance floor! Have a very happy, healthy and safe school holiday season...

No comments:

Post a Comment