Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Saturday morning with Sue~

Some may consider this as a very late updates, but as long as its updated, its fine enough for us. So its rather good for you to 'Like' our Facebook page to get quick and fast coverage on our activities and such.

I was so lucky to get the chance to meet Sue and joined her class on Saturday, 12 June 2010. Eventually I already in KL from Thursday night, whereby I went there right after I came back from Sentral Line Dance Jam (crazy, huh(?!!) hehee...) in Taiping Sentral. The main reasons were to attend some events besides sending my kids to my lil' sis' place for them to spend their school holidays.

We were chatting on Facebook the night before. Then Sue invited me to drop-by her class on that Saturday morning. I didn't make any promise yet as I was afraid that I couldn't made it. I thought of surprise her in the first place. But on the other hand, what if I got lost *glurp* So I text her early in the morning. She called back instead when I was in the shower hah! She gave me some directions to go there... Voila!


width="299"


I reached there in no time at all, with the help of Sue's directions and also some info on Google Map, no GPS, nothing! ;)

The best thingy is that it was the day Sue taught her latest choreography 'Looky Looky' and 'At This Moment'. How lucky I was to get a first hand on the dances from the choreographer herself. So I made sure to learn all the steps from her properly... as concentrations and commitments are important! :)

Looky Looky is a very simple fun dance for Beginner. Its so easy that you will manage to get it in a split second... hiks! Yes, its true! I taught this dance to some of our students last week and they lurve it! Now go and put on the music 对面的女孩看过来 (Dui Mian De Nu Hai Kan Guo Lai) by 阿牛 (Ah Niu) ~




While 'At This Moment' is a slow waltz number to the music At This Moment by Michael Bublé! This is kinda feeling song. I said this cuz I would enjoy dancing it gracefully to the wonderful song, and imagine all the good things in life! Best of all, probably you could imagine that you are a Ballerina! Get more tips on How to Rise and Fall in Waltz? from Sue.

My trip didn't end there. In fact we spend more time together at a restaurant nearby after the class. We had a really good conversations on life, line dancing and many more... Thank you so much Sue for that wonderful morning! Now I know of where/what to expect on a Saturday morning if ever I will be in Klang Valley again; of course with conditions that I do not have anything to do. See ya!

Note:
Luckily I remember Sue's advise to bring my dancing shoes wherever I go! So to all the Line Dancers out there, you too: DO NOT leave your dancing shoes at home, even though you are not going out for any line dance related events. As who knows, that you might bumped in to this same kind of incident too *big grin*

1 comment:

  1. wow...line dancing...very nice one..my mum been dancing for quit some time dy...

    ReplyDelete